Whipped Cream dispensers are not used only to make sweet whipped cream but there are other sweet or salty recipes that you can experiment with by using a cream charger. In this era of doing things in a short and fast way, people have found multiple uses of a single thing. They have developed from hand blenders to whipped cream dispensers. People are experimenting a lot with dispensers to use them to their full potential.
- Is it mashed potatoes? Yes!!
- Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker or vessel for some time
- Then take out the potatoes, peel off their skin mash then, and put them inside the can.
- Now press the lever to release mashed potatoes on your plate or decorate with them.
- Smoothies are drinks made from fresh fruits and raw veggies like mango, strawberries, spinach, cucumber, etc.
- Chop fruits and veggies, mash them slightly and put them inside the canister.
- You can add chilled water and some fresh mint or parsley to add some more freshness.
- Now serve it with some chopped fruits.
Make the delicious mousse:
- No one does not like Chocolate mousse. When you are craving a chocolate mousse why not try and make it using a whipped cream dispenser.
- Add some chocolate powder, coffee, water, and sugar to a bowl; you can also add milk in place of water.
- To avoid granulated sugar you can use powdered sugar.
- Pour the mixture into a whipped cream dispenser and shake 2-3 times
- Open the dispenser and pour the mousse into small bowls or glasses.
- And serve.
Transform your regular coffee
- Are you bored of drinking the same coffee every day? Why not change its texture!!
- Take a cup or glass, add coffee powder and milk (use water if you prefer), and stir a bit.
- Now, pour the mixture into the canister.
- Shake the whipped cream dispenser two times if you want your coffee to be a little runny, or you can shake 3-4 times to get a foamy texture.
- Pour your coffee in a coffee mug and enjoy the same rich coffee differently.
- Suggestions- To make cold coffee in the same process add chilled water and some ice cubes.
Make carbonated drinks
- Ever thought that you can make carbonated drinks at home? It is very easy and simple to make carbonated drinks with a whipped cream dispenser, just change the nitrous oxide cream bulb with a carbon dioxide bulb.
- Pour your juice into the canister and get your fresh carbonated drink ready in minutes.
- Don’t shake the dispenser while making carbonated drinks, it can make the drink foam instead of watery.
Irrespective of the recipe that you try with a whipped cream dispenser, never forget to charge it with a nitrous oxide cream bulb. Without a bulb, you will not get your desired results. If you are running out of cream bulbs and want to buy a new cream canister, then there are many brands available in the market, Power Whip is a brand that sells nitrous oxide cream bulbs and cream canisters cheaply.